With Christmas around the corner and New Year Eve following up, I am sure that many must be going frantic hunting for the perfect outfits. After all it's a weekend full of 'Christmas Merriness’ and parties.
Many factors come to play an important role in picking one's look!
- What's in fashion?
- What colors to work with?
- Which, cuts, patterns and/or silhouettes are trending?
Trust me when I say, I understand your dilemma.
Even if I do know about "what's hot and what's not"; shopping still doesn't get any easier.
Deal Jeans recently launched the "Party Collection", a collection that caters to the young urban women of today. A brand after my own heart, Deal Jeans aims to fulfill every girls' desire to own a wardrobe that is fashion forward, trend appropriate and compliments one's figure.
The ensembles in this collection embody elegance, rooting their inspiration from the recently witnessed Fall-Winter fashion weeks at Paris and Berlin. The styles exhibit grace through their demure silhouettes fused with minimalist embellishments (and pleat work in some outfits). The color palette shifts through the dark and bright hues; Brick Red and Royal Blue to White Mist and Coral Peach.
I've chosen three dresses from the "Deal Jeans Party Collection" and styled them to suit the upcoming Party Season most accurately.
- I'm going to assume that the ladies who read my blog are young working professionals, and would have plans to head out once they get done with work on a Friday evening. Keeping that in mind, my first pick is this simply beautiful cold-shoulder dress in Royal Blue. A vision almost divine, paired to set right with silver two strap stilettos and the 'Wicked Belt'.
- My next pick, is a bell-sleeved a-line ensemble that I believe to be a spot on transition outfit.This dress if fun and sophisticated, with tie up neckline. Paired it with a pair of block heel booties, stockings and a shoulder sling bag. Set, go!
- And finally, for the Christmas Day! Without a doubt, with my eyes closed shut, Red is all I want. Christmas and red go hand-in-hand.You will notice the 'skater flare', trending this season for the ability to be versatile and suit & compliment all body-types. The subtly bold embellishments on the neckline add the perfect amount of drama. Grab your favorite bag, pinch into a pair of boots and you are ready for Christmas of 2016.
Deal Jeans has its exclusive brand outlets in Nagpur, Amritsar, Haldwani and Lokhandwala while its merchandise is available across India at Shoppersstop, Central and Globus. However you can head over to http://www.myntra.com/deal-
jeans and checkout their entire collection there.
I paired all my outfits with E2O bags. They have a gorgeous range of affordable yet trendy bags, with quality on their priority. Now don't we girls just love our handbags and matching a new one for every outfit.
So do check out their collection here : E2O Accessories
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Eargasm today :
What i wore :
Lip color : MAC Ruby Woo, Silver heels : Zara , Boots : Truffle Collection